For the full New Brunswick experience, it’s not just about what you do, but where you stay. Looking for something a little quirky? Off the beaten path? We’ve got lots to choose from.
Published May 2016
1. Ridgeback Lodge, Kingston
If you’ve ever heard the term “glamping”, this is it. Blending luxury lodging and natural beauty, Ridgeback Lodge Dream Domes let you see how great the outdoors can really be.
2. Yurts at Fundy National Park, Alma
Hassle-free, but still nestled in an outdoor setting, Fundy National Park’s yurts are a modern take on traditional camping.
3. Lakeway Houseboat Vacations, Mactaquac
Enjoy the peace only a vacation by the water can bring while rollin’ down a New Brunswick river. Lakeway Houseboat Vacations makes this dream a reality.
4. oTENTiks, Fundy and Kouchibouguac National Parks
5. Hole-in-the-Wall Park & Campground, Grand Manan Island
Camp cliffside while whales pass by in the night. Experience the magic of Grand Manan Island at Hole-in-the-Wall Park & Campground.
6. Camping Miramichi, A Treehouse Resort
Swiss Family Robinson adventures await you in the woods at Camping Miramichi, a treehouse resort.
7. Castalia Marsh Retreat, Grand Manan Island
A mix of rustic luxury and cosy cottages, Castalia Marsh Retreat lets you get up close and personal with nature. Choose from a variery of eco-friendly places to stay.
8. Tipi Retreats at Metepenagiag Heritage Park
Take your appreciation of Mi’kmaq culture to a whole new level with an overnight retreat in a tipi and an evening of storytelling by the campfire at Metepenagiag Heritage Park.
9. The Algonquin Resort, Saint Andrews
History is what you make it, and the Algonquin Resort in Saint Andrews makes it pretty awesome. Combining their 1889 property with modern amenities, you get the best of both worlds.
10. Captain’s Lookout Cottages, New Horton
You’ll be king and queen of the coast in these Bay of Fundy cottages perched high on a hill overlooking the water. Beautiful sunrises, great beaches and close to all the wonders of Fundy... what more could you ask for?
11. Les Chalets de la Plage de Bas-Caraquet
Park your beach towel and stay, because these cottages are just steps from sand, sun and fun. Les Chalets de la Plage de Bas-Caraquet offers a beachside getaway at its finest.
12. Heritage Cabins, Mount Carleton Provincial Park
History buffs can be a part of living history at century-old Heritage Cabins in Mount Carleton Provincial Park. Wake up rested to climb the Maritimes’ highest peak.
13. Quartermain House B&B, Fredericton
Looking for some quiet elegance on your next getaway? Then you’ll be completely taken with the 1840’s built Quartermain House B&B in Fredericton.
14. Castle Inn & Restaurant, Perth-Andover
Built in the 1930s, The Castle Inn sits majestically on a hilltop overlooking the Saint John River. You don’t have to be royalty to enjoy the view, although you’ll definitely feel like it.
15. Gîte l’Étoile du Havre Bed & Breakfast, Bathurst
Combining luxury and Acadian hospitality, Gîte l’Étoile du Havre will put you in vacation mode the minute you walk through the front door. Just a mile from Youghall Beach, this B&B is the perfect home-base for a summer getaway.