Published December 2016
Our ears were ringing with all the NB love being spread in the media in 2016. From glossy magazines to backpacking bloggers, seeing New Brunswick through our visitors’ eyes never gets old - especially when they’re living it up on an island like Hecktic Travels, or rappelling down a cliff called Cape Enrage (we’re looking at you, MUCH Music).
Join us for a look back at a few of our favourites. If it brings on a major case of wanderlust, though, don’t say we didn’t warn you...
1. You Tube star Melissa Merk and fashion blogger Camille DG taking the Bay of Fundy road trip we all want to be on.
2. GQ Magazine corespondent Luke Ditella discovering good eats and lively vibes along the Fundy shore.
3. National Geographic Travelers-of-the-Year Hecktic Travels living it up on Grand Manan Island (plus some other super-cool spots).
4. Expedia naming our beautiful capital city as Canada’s most Instagram-Worthy Place.
5. Momo the Border Collie and his human companion Andrew Knapp overtaking our Instagram account during their northern NB adventures.
6. The New York Times exploring the legacy of the loyalists in the city of Saint John.
7. MUCH Music hunting down our best local brews (yes, you should try them all).
8. Husband and wife travel blogger team Desk to Glory discovering the rugged beauty of New Brunswick Parks.
9. National Geographic naming the Bay of Fundy one of Canada’s 50 Places of a Lifetime.
Or plan your own adventure right now at