Published June 2018
New Brunswick’s beaches have the uncanny ability to be strong, rugged and gentle all at the same time. From the sand dunes of the Acadian Coast to the discovery beaches along the Bay of Fundy, they’re pristine, accessible, and seem to go on forever. No matter where you are in New Brunswick, one thing’s for sure: You’re never far from the beach.
We like to brag about having the warmest salt water in Canada, but really, it’s the unspoiled nature of our beaches that will truly draw you in. Here are the best only-in-NB ways to sink your toes in the sand:
1. Do yoga on the beach at Parlee Beach Provincial Park
2. Search for sea critters at New River Beach Provincial Park
3. Camp out near the ocean at Murray Beach Provincial Park
4. Have classic summer fun at Mactaquac Provincial Park beach
5. Make footprints (or paw prints) in the sand at Aboiteau Beach
6. Have the best beach (and boardwalk!) stroll ever at Kouchibouguac National Park
7. Searching for sea glass along Chaleur Bay
Grab your flip-flops, your beach bag, and your picnic and go splash in the water and bask in the sun at one of 50 beaches in New Brunswick!
🌊 👙 🐚